||What Documents Do You Need To Enroll Your Student?
Each child registering must have his/her age verified before enrollment can be completed. Verification of age can be only by a full size certified copy of a Birth Certificate from the Office of Vital Statistics. Billfold size certificates, hospital certificates, and birth verification from the Health Department are not acceptable for school registration purposes. (KRS 158.032)
Before enrollment can be completed, the following should be presented:
- Birth Certificate (certified full size copy)
- A Kentucky Certificate of Immunization (KRS 158.035)
- Proof of a preventative health care examination conducted within one (1) year prior to initial entry into the school program and another preventative health care examination within one (1) year prior to entry into the sixth grade. (09.121.AP.1)
- Proof of an eye examination by an optometrist or ophthalmologist no later than January 1 of the school year. This shall be documented on the Kentucky Eye Examination Form for School Entry.
- Proof of a dental examination. This shall be documented on the Kentucky Dental Screening Form.
All forms mentioned above can be accessed and printed off by clicking HERE.
||Proof of Residence
Proof of residency is required at the time of enrollment. A driver's license is not an appropriate form of proof. Please supply any of the following for proof of residence when enrolling your student:
A copy of your lease or deed;
A utility bill going to the address in the name of the head of the household.
- Electric Bill
- Water Bill
- Cable or Satellite Bill
- The registrar will examine any other piece of important mail for acceptance if there is not a utility bill available for documentation.
In some cases where you may be living with a relative, please supply the registrar with a NOTARIZED letter signed by the owner of the residence stating that you are temporarily living with them at that particular residence.
||District Census and Enrollment Form
Click on the link below to download the District Enrollment Form. This document is a PDF document and you must have Adobe Reader installed to be able to view it.
District Census Enrollment Form (PDF Format - 36K)
Formato enrollment household en espanol (PDF Format - 46K)